I saw it selling at supermarket.My friend told me it very nice.It can eat with porridge or put on top of tofu.Yesterday I went to Tesco and see this Enokitake mushroom sauce.It sell at RM4.00++ per-bottle.Enough for 2 person.
Then I told my mother why don't we do it by ourself.I remember I have a recipe book got this recipe.Plus now Tecso Enokitake Mushroom got offer.RM1.00 per-pack.So I bought 4 packs Enokitake Mushroom and try to make today.
It really taste good.It taste very "Japanese".Hahaha.....
Here is the recipe :
Recipe source : Famous Cuisine Cookbook-My Favourite Mushroom Cuisines
4 packets fresh Enokitake mushroom
2tbsp abalone sauce
3tbsp "Kikkoman" soy sauce
5g Bonito flakers
- Discard the stalk edges.Rinse the mushroom and squeeze out the moisture.
- Tear it and cut into 3 sectionals,blanch in a boiling water for awhile.Drained
- Bring water to boil then add in bonito flakers and let it boil for 1-2min.Discard the bonito flakers and retain the stock.
- Add in cooked mushroom,abalone sauce,light soy sauce and mirin in the stock.
- Bring it to boil then lower the heat.Cook until the stock is thicken and absorbed.
- Remove from heat.Leave to cool.
- Ready to serve.You can put it in clean bottle and keep in refrigerator.
You can serve with hot rice,noodle or porridge.Steam with tofu also very nice.